trismatics

trismatics
yeah thats me

Monday, August 29, 2011

The Ongoing Process

It's been a while since I've posted and I'd figure I'd share any thoughts or ideas of this process. Still currently in the process of finding an artist I feel is up to par with the standards of ideas and concepts. I also currently applying for a student loan which is going to be my initial investment in this whole shenanigans. I have also have kind of come out with the initial brand stamp I just have to get in contact with the creators of the font and see how much he's willing to let a letter go for I'll post it down at the bottom for you to gaze and marvel at the brand logo. I'm opening up a bank account for the company and getting everything situated for it. I read about Rebel 8's creator Joshy D. who started up the company with 500 dollars in 2003. Though I'm not a fan of the brand I do have a respect and admiration for venturing on a dream. I've been pretty positive about it and looking forward to starting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment