trismatics

trismatics
yeah thats me

Saturday, January 7, 2012

thanks for the negativity.

Starting a business venture is no easy task lemme tell ya. After events like that though where you get complimented and talk to pretty chicks who are impressed with you work though you can't help but feel a sense of satisfaction. It's just something that feels right and hope that people catch on because it's something you want to keep doing in life. You meet people who you admire and in return they admire your work, but not all credit can be given to me though I am somewhat of a one man show. I honestly can't do it all on my own I have friends and amazing talented people who do some of the hardest work that I can't tackle. I could never thank them enough I guess that's why I have this thoughtful desire to succeed is to help my friends out.

I know today's economy isn't the best and no one really wants to help you financially because of the risk. So you have to find whatever resources you have to pull through I am in debt probably over 10 grand and no job, still I make it by day to day knowing that what I have will pave my future. Others say get a job you can't depend on yourself, but I only see people who have lost hope and decide to do something they don't really passionately enjoy. Why would you do that to yourself I'm not saying everyone start their own business, I'm saying if you honestly want to do something hone your skill and keep at it. It's well worth the work you put into it people started from nothing and made something of themselves. You reap what you sow.

I realize time and time again it took me 3 years to be where I am now almost 4 but in that time I knew what I wanted to do. I just didn't know how to go about it or how it even worked. I decided I needed to learn exactly what it is that needed to be done to get to a point in life where I know what direction I want to head into. (If that makes any sense.) So I've known for the past 3 years make t-shirts great whatever sounds great sell 10 shirts at 12 bucks that's a 120 dollars but it cost you 11 dollars to make total profit 10 dollars. I didn't want that I want to be more than that an established Brand with an image and name that gets noticed. I've had the idea for years even before that. Trismatics and my logo as well I've used since high school. Next What do you like? What are you into? How does that tie-in with what you're trying to do? Is it really worth it are people gonna take notice do you care if they notice? Should you create for them and be their puppet? Would that make you happy or would it just become another tedious job.

I take pride in what I want to do, not just be any old brand, I take pride in this because I pour my heart and soul into this. I know that it's worth it because it took me such a long time to realize what I wanted to do with my brand and realized it's gonna work. Everything I've done from designs to the people I've worked with on designs has a reason. They are recognized in their skill and people will take notice of that. I can't draw to save my life but you come across notable people who can draw and have work that gets recognized on a larger scale. Tell them what you want to do but give them the space to also be creative. I trust the people I work with so I know that their vision is damn near perfect, if not better of what I had imagined. I can do only so much but I work closely and let them give me what they created and really it gives me great joy. People see the work and are greatly impressed.

I've shown people I look up to my designs, in any other situations I'd be nervous as hell probably need to change my pants, but thanks to all the people who've helped me out everyone I've shown is amazed. I can't help but feel that there is still so much more I want to create to impress the people with, but those aren't my intentions all I really want to do is make the things I like and people take notice. Greg Rivera of Mishka told me that do what you want to do don't do it for other people and people will take notice he was right.

After last night's affair I talked with certain people who know people get them connected with your product and word of mouth will spread like a wildfire in hell. I can't help but be excited when I have to do this all over again as clothing doesn't stop you gotta keep finding things you love and figure out ways to push more creative out there so people can keep being impressed, but really you're just doing what you like.

To summarize just be yourself and do what you want do, regardless of whoever puts you down.

-Chris
Trismatics Clothing Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment