trismatics

trismatics
yeah thats me

Sunday, February 5, 2012

So it's all been building up for this.

Tonight I launched the shirt designs what started out as a venture 3 years ago is finally now coming into full effect. I can only hope that good things come out of it. I'd figure so if I was able to get great artists. I know this is only the beginning and I'm hoping for a shitload more but you're never guaranteed success you just gotta keep doing what you like and hopefully you hook people in. I've always heard stay true to yourself and that is pretty much what I am trying to do. I'll see what happens cause all I can do is cross my fingers and hope that the beating won't be so brutal.

To Everyone that is fuckin' helped me I can't thank you enough for helping a piece of shit such as myself try to accomplish my dream!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment