trismatics

trismatics
yeah thats me

Monday, March 5, 2012

Ideas & The Business

Hello and welcome to another uninteresting blog post. I haven't written so I felt I should enlighten you on something very dear to the 2 readers that will probably read this.

The Idea and concepts behind the look of Trismatics. To be honest it's still a work in progress and everything I've done is either inspired by something I saw or imagined at one point in time in life. The Star "Smiles" is an image I came up with in High School as I might have mentioned before; It's a pentagram with a smiley face. The image came from a guy who was looking for a logo for his band while I was in detention of all places I drew it and have used it ever since. The reasoning behind is most people see the Pentagram or Pentacle as Evil or Satanic which it can be if you used as "Black Magic" but there is also a "White Magic" to it. Most people see the though of a Pentagram and judge it as evil because it's associated with Witch Craft. That's why I put the smiley face it's used to mean mischief. The thought behind my use of the logo is that their is an evil who causes great pain or evil and finds fun in that. Not like a terrorist but more of a being that just lives to have fun doesn't really know what he's doing is bad. He just does what he knows maybe like a soul sucker but he needs to do it to stay alive. Anyways so If you see the logo that was drawn in high school and you think it looks cool come talk to me and buy a shirt.


www.trismatics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment