trismatics

trismatics
yeah thats me

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Welcome to Street Wear.

Hello I'm going to try and be reasonable on this without trying to sound like a rant but that almost seems impossible, but here goes.

The topic I will be discussing is pricing, A lot of people say man your shits so expensive that may be the case but here's a thought you think Gucci was told to lower his prices? There is a reason why I've priced shirts at 31 dollars and it's not to get rich off of shirts on the contrary I doubt I'd be gettin' rich. I am though trying to make a living off of this, shirts are limited as well I don't believe in making 1000 shirts so that everyone comes across as a clone. I've always believed in limited amounts of everything it's worked for Supreme and James Jebbia isn't super rich or anything, "But you're not fuckin' Supreme.", That's right I'm not and I don't want to be anywhere near that I'm trying to do my own thing and everyone's gotta start somewhere. Where did you come up with 31 dollars a shirt? There's a lot that gets factored into the pricing here's how I came up with the pricing and it should explain a step by step process of what goes into starting up a company.

1. Artists/graphics: You have to pay an artist to bring your concepts to life unless you can naturally draw which I can't, but here's the beauty of that when you get other recognizable or notable artists it's pretty much guaranteed to make people notice and appreciate you a little more.

2. Shirts: they cost money not just to buy but get your graphics screen printed or thrown on there.

3. Employees/Work: No one works for free

4. Website Fees: There are a lot of fees that go into having a website.

5. Other Costs: Promotional work/ items/ all costs as well as marketing strategies cost money.

6. Lastly and Finally I also need to make a living off of doing What I passionately want to do plus this isn't no copy and paste on a shirt operation this is all quality artwork and by no means like I said am I hoping to get rich off of this It'd be nice but No one gets super rich off Street Wear.

So there you have it prices are too "pricey" well thats Street Wear I can't stress that enough as I am trying to establish myself. So do yourself a favor buy a shirt enjoy it because you paid a pretty penny for it. Treat yourself you deserve it. Also this blog entry is dedicated to my good friend Gilbert. Hey man Honestly I wish I could lower my prices but then I'd have to be sucking dick for food and I don't want to go back to that. I also plan on trying to move my people ahead and not stay behind and bicker about everything as I usually do.


Respectfully Written,
Christopher Urrutia
Owner Trismatics Clothing Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment